Monday 21 February 2011

Trying out a local On-line Prepping Store

I am really bad for taking my time window shopping before making a purchase.  I think I enjoy the hunt as much as the actual purchase. 

One of my goals is to create a list of local and for me that means within Canada, online prepping retailers.  I found one recently that is located within 45 minutes from me.  Their site isn't bad.  They don't yet have a working shopping cart, but I can pay by Paypal so that gives me a feeling of security and they go to a local Farmers Market in my area.

The name of the store is http://www.basiclifeessentials.com/misc.htm#clmill and they have a nice variety of products including mylar bags, oxygen absorbers, gamma lids, water purifiers and even manual grain mills.  So, I placed my first order today and hopefully shipping won't be to bad and it all will arrive within a reasonable time. 

I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment