Tuesday 5 April 2011

Canadian Site

It's a rainy, gloomy day though cosy inside our home.  My youngest is home sick with a cold so I'm hanging out with her today.  I stumbled upon a new site today through the survival podcast which is also another good site.  However, what makes this one more interesting to me is that it is Canadian and they are located in the Maritimes!!!  So, if you get a chance, check out Canada Prepared and see for yourself how good it is.  They have a forum which I haven't had a chance to check out yet to see if it is active or not.  It is encouraging knowing there is other like minded Canadians out there! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for mentioning CanadaPrepared.com. I invite you to join the forum - a high tide raises ALL boats!

    You have a good blog here, keep up the good work! I believe preppers can make Canada an even better country for all Canadians.

    ReplyDelete